tripJams will be a curated website and an app to list and locate friendly, welcoming international performance venues where music-lovers and musicians (amateur and professional) can experience open mic and jam sessions while exploring the world. An alternative to typical tourist activities and a great way to meet locals.
TripJams will also showcase impromptu new music as strangers become friends.
Tourists tend to be sheltered from the places they visit. There is a growing interest in "deep travel experiences". These activities can magically change participants from strangers to friends. We hope you'll help us create this social enterprise to promote world peace by connecting people through music in places around the globe.
• We are foremost a social enterprise. Our priority is to be successful in bringing people together, facilitating new music and deepening the travel experience. Unique, enlightening, creative and fun, We've chosen to raise start-up funds through crowdfunding in order to refine our format and prioritize our social goals. We hope you'll join us.
• We also plan to support and collaborate with organizations like Playing for Change Foundation (https://playingforchange.org).
We have already filed for trademark/service mark protection ($2000+) and have developed a fairly detailed plan that will make the website available to all travelers for no cost and at the same time monetize specific features to raise funds to support this effort over the long-term. We will encourage more venues to embrace the tripJams concept and, through our detailed listings, making the experience more appealing and accessible for travelers to benefit from this type of "deep travel" adventure.
Other Ways You Can Help
Whether you can or cannot contribute to our crowdfunding campaign please consider:
• Subscribing at tripJams.com
• Sharing this link with others who might want to support this project
• Assisting us in locating venues, videotaping, web design, graphic design, networking, copywriting, translating, marketing and PR.
You are not contributing to a vacation, but to supporting the creation of a global community. Our goal is to bring people together to create friendships and understanding, facilitate music collaboration, and deepen the travel experience through music as a common language.