I am trying to raise the remaining 150.00 needed for the car I need to make to my medical appointments. Go get funding requires a certain dollar amount to go live .. I have a primary care and eighteen specialists. I cant take the bus because of my illnesses I cant be in the heat for extended periods ..My medical transport doesn't show up half the time.I have had four surgeries in 6 months Two On my Lumbar Spine which they put a cage and screws and rods in. Then my incision kept spitting open so on Feb 1 2019 They went in and did another surgery and debridement because of dead tissue and infection .. Then they went in to my left leg two clear two clogged arteries.Angioplasty I was in ICU nine days. They put me under the first time and figured out half through they didn't have the materials to complete it they were expired. I then waited a week for them to do a second angioplasty . In The meantime My toe was not getting oxygen and its just gotten worse My tip on my toe On my left foot will left. foot. may have to be amputated. they were able to save my toe. I know am faced with knee surgery was referred today 06/07/2019 I am getting x rays of my knee and cervical and lumber spine. I fractured by traverse process bone a week after surgery in September last year they are checking that and mY lumbar spine because when i fell I had a fracture still have pain. . I hate asking for help .. . Please if you can find it in your heart to help . I would be forever indebteded appreciate anything i get . And if you cant donate please find it in your heart to share .God bless..
2.Chronic Pain due to many different illnesses
4 Lymphedema and Lipodema
5. High Blood Pressure
6 Diabetes Type 2
9 Pheripheral artery disease
10 Enlarged Kidney renal insuffic Was only born with one Stage 2 Kidney disease
11. Osteoarthritis Ankles, Rotator cuffs both shoulders, Knees, Entire Spine, Hips basically everywhere
13.Back has titanium Plate in my neck C4 to C7 and a cage was just placed in my Lumbar due to scoliosis and collapse of my lumbar spine at L4 AND l5
16 . Ptsd
17. Enlarged Liver and Nafld which caused Nash Which is one step below Cirrhosis Non alcholic fatty liver disease and Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
18. Enlarged Heart
19 Gastroesophagel disease
20. Pheripheral Vascular Disease.
21. Fracture of L4 Vertebrea One week after surgery Lumbar to place cage
22.Lumbar and cervical radiculopathy
25 Pheripheral Vascular Disease ..
List Of My doctors !
1.Cardiac Dr Shukla , Dr Lichenwalter Cardiac and Arrhythmia Institute .Peripheral Artery disease, Pheriphal Neuropathy
2.Dr Sabahi Rheaumatologist -Osteoarthritis both knees all three compartments. My ankles . My entire spine . Both rotator cuffs in my shoulders. Fibromyalgia. I will be getting a referral for surgery on my knee when I see him this month.
3. Dr Hack Kim Arizona Center for Digestive Health - Enlarged Liver . Nash which is one step below cirrhosis I got it from Nafld which is non alcoholic fatty liver disease. They found polyps when I had my colonoscopy. 3 were benign 2 showed cancerous cells precancer.
4.Arizona Dermatology- Dr mickles -I have lesion on my leg .. They do routine checks for skin cancer .. I also have lipomas under my skin .
5. Arizona Foot and Ankle -Dr Gifford - Podiatrist - For my problems with my ankles and my toe that they may have to amputate the tip of..
6. Dr. Sujit Magiyawala, MD Cigna Superstiion Springs- Handles my medicine and referrels to all my doctors . Diabetes Type 2 And the simple stuff.
7. Jennifer Anderson - Mark Community Resources- Anxiety, Depression, Ptsd
8 Christa - MarK Community Resources- Same
9. Center for Neurology and Spine - Dr Harvinder Bedi- Spine Surgeon. Lumbar Surgery September And second Surgery for infection I have had my incision spilt open in two spots repeatedly. Still dealing with it wound disenence , Fracture of my l4 vertebrea i week after surgery from fall.
10. Banner Lymphedema - Lymphedema and Lipodema In both legs and Left Arm.
11.Case Management for Critical Care Patients- Dorthea - She coordinates care makes sure all my doctors are caring for me .
12.Integrated Pain Consultants- Nikesh Seth- Pain Management caused by many of my conditions. Fibromyalgia Failed Neck Surgery, Recent cage placement in Lumbar . Migraines. Lymphedema and Lipodema.
13. Arizona Kidney and Hypertension Specialist - Ameesh Garg- I was born with One Kidney. And is Stage 2 Kidney disease. Enlarged Kidney
14.Saint Josephs Hospital - Dr berozowski - Nuero Opthamologist - for My eyes . and Retina and Cornea Pressure .
15.Neurologist- Yeeshu Aurora- Tremors and Migraines. Pheripheral Nueropathy.
16.East Valley Pulmonogy- Asthma , Copd,
17.Endocrinogy Associates - Hypothyroidism And Diabetes Type 2. I have part of my thyroid misssing as well.
There will be a knee surgeon added as soon as my referral comes through. Went today to doctor 06/07/2019