Please Kindly Help My parents and animals with their medicines, food and bills.
1. My mother has a heart condition kindly please help us pay for her on going medications so she may get better. More than anything in the world I want her to be healthy and stress free. I know we can’t afford to bring her abroad or even the big city to get her the best doctors and I’m not asking for that, I just want to be able to give her the necessary medication so she may be able to improve her heart condition as she is at risk of heart failure.
2. My rescued dogs are suffering from a skin issue ( her back is turning grayish) and my other dog, has two very weak back legs. I cant afford to get them a vet to come over and check on them. We do not have any car and taxis won’t let us bring our big dogs in their cars. We live a bit far off from the main city.
3. We have a car but it hasn’t been working for the last 2-3 years because we are not able to get a new battery, and pay the mechanic. We don't want to sell it because due to my mother being diagnosed with her heart condition, we need some form of transportation to get around.
4. Bills - water and electricity bills that have been piled up due to our inability to pay full as our restaurant business is barely operational due to the pandemic.
5. To be able to buy necessities such as groceries for the animals plus ourselves. We are a family of 5 rescued cats, 3 rescued dogs, two senior citizens (64&66 yrs old) one with heart failure and another with chronic cough ( we can’t afford to bring my dad to a doctor for a check up, he tells us he is ok and he doesn’t need a check up) and 2 adults working and trying to support everything, bills, loans, food for animals, food for us etc.
We really need support during this difficult time. Any contribution would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much.