To live...for my kids.
Reasons, why I am raising money, are:
1. I am a single mom with two kids, Carissa Louise Mutia (Chloe), my 5-year-old daughter, and Zach Xander Mutia (Zach), my 2-year-old son.
2. I am having my hemodialysis three times a week (3x/wk) unfortunately the government medical assistance is almost at the limit of its aid. I don't even have a fare to go visit my kids...how much more to suffice my need, financially for my hemodialysis.
3. I want to live longer for my kids.
4. I indulge in all sorts of online business to earn money even though it goes against medical advice.
5. I am medically advised to undergo kidney transplant since I am diagnosed ESRD (End-stage renal disease) secondary to Stage 5 SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus) Nephritis. Yet unfortunately, I know it is financially impossible.
6. The medical assistance provided by the government is already exhausted. Which are my:
6.1 My daily medical maintenance:
a. Losartan 100mg 1x/day.
b. Carvedilol 6.25mg 2x/day.
c. Hydroxychloroquine 1x/day.
d. Prednisone 5mg 1x/day.
e. Ferrous Sulfate 1x/day.
f. Sodium Bicarbonate 600mg 3x/day.
g. Calcium Carbonate 1250mg 3x/day.
h. Warfarin 2.5mg 1x/day.
i. EPO 4000mg 2x/week.
6.2 And my laboratory workups which are still pending since I don't have the money yet to pay for all of these:
a. ANA (Antinuclear antibody).
b. DSDNA (Double-stranded DNA).
c. APAS (Antiphospholipid antibody).
d. TEE (Transesophageal echocardiography).
e. Doppler for both lower extremities.
f. 2D Echo.
g. Blood Lipid test.
h. APTT (Activated partial thromboplastin time).
i. PT (Prothrombin time).