GGM has Evangelical and Mercy Ministries over the coastal areas of Bay of Bengal that covers from Tamilnadu boarder to Andhra Pradesh to Odisha states. These Coastal areas have many tribal hamlets and slums over the Eastern Ghats’ forest divisions, which have no even service auto-rickshaw, bus, jeep or even any source of mobility too. The tribal hamlets and habitations are known as “Thandas” and “Pentas” where the village in which the Scheduled tribe “Lambada” community lives called “Thandas” and the Primitive Tribal Group (PTG) Chenchu, Enadi and Erukla live care called “Pentas” respectively. The situation in socio-economic-livelihood and basic infrastructure levels are so pathetic that their villages are forest fringe and have no even a single transport of local vehicles to reach to the village. In health care facilities; the villages are far away from a local PHC for about 25 to 35 kilometers; in serious and critical situations of emergency, the patient need to be carried on shoulders all the way passing the long distance and at the end, often the patient will either dead or in acute conditions. The children are squalid and mangy with running noses and forest-vector borne diseases. The children are drop outs due to many reasons including distance and resource poor conditions. Nutritious deficiency of lactating children and feeding mothers is an imminent concern. Painfully it is an alarming fact that the average life-span of men of these tribes is 35 to 45 only due to over consumption of locally made alcohol, arrack! The mainstay income of Chenchu is NTFP collection where as the Lambadis is of minor agriculture. And recently (2016 onwards), we are into a new and inevtable minsitry work to develop literacy levels of rural lives of all denominations and religions. For, India the second populous country in the world has only 74% literacy rate and the State Andhra Pradesh has only 64% total LR and female literacy is still only 54%.
GGM is in operation since 1998 for the last 18 years and during this period, it has established more than 65 active Church Gatherings and 26 new gatherings. It is also running 5 Orphan Homes in Andhra Pradesh where we rehabilitate the destitute, orphan and abandoned children including PLHIVs (Parents’ died). As given above, presently we have 10 adult literacy centers that need regular follow-up and monitoring. Up to this 18th year, we have no a single four-wheeler vehicle (Only we have three bikes and one Honda Activa Scooter. We never thought of big vehicle and such facility, but now at least one single vehicle of four wheeler is essential for us to reach more areas, to manage the God-given works without fail and timely for the Glory of the Lord.
Some of our Activities:
- Feeding 150 children through 5 Centers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Supporting and ministering 65 churches in Eastern Ghats of Southern Coastal India.
- Supports pastors and evangelists 45; and so there are a need of pastors to be trained urgently (Presently a pastor manages 4 to 5 churches).
- Rehabilitation of 100 leprosy people with medicines, cloths, feeding and necessary supports.
- Establishes churches over the Coastal and Tribal Hamlets of Eastern Ghats (There are presently 24 new church gatherings)
- Supports rural resource poor sick people for their life-saving medical needs.
- Literacy Programmes for believers to make them read Word of God – 300 learners through the pilot 10 Centers.
- Praying for construction of Churches and new pastors’ trainings.
- Supports 150 old-age people who have no one to fall back on through our feeding centers.
- Provides safe-drinking water to rural and urban slums through bore-wells and pipelines.
- Selected 50 more forest-fringe tribal hamlets for conducting Bible Classes and Mercy Ministry supports.
Considering the above mentioned genuine and truth facts, we hereby humbly request you to kindly have mercy on us and support for a vehicle as given so that we glorify and work for the Lord fulfilling His Great Commission given to us. Having such many churches and all, one may think that we have financial sources to buy one, but in reality in Christ Jesus, our churches are of coastal and tribal areas and our town churches’ contributions cannot be separated to buy one since orphanages, new churches’ works, mercy ministry and all run from the same sources. And in truth, we have no a single rupee support from any other sources from India or abroad. We pray to the Almighty that when we all stand in front of Him at last, we may come to know that we helped each other while we alive on Earth for His Glory and the same truth would bring us great rewards from Him; and we really come to see face to face though we didn’t see each other on Earth. That is the real ecstasy and happiness before He who rewards us in Heaven and the one who made us all brothers and sisters with His Blood and atoning death on the Cross of Calvary! There in Heaven there are no denominations and differences as we have on Earth!