Anticafe or Time Clubs are a fundamentally new form of leisure facilities. Young people come here to make new acquaintances, play computer games or board games. Older people in time clubs can relax after a day's work or work in a relaxed environment. The novelty of the idea lies in the fact that the time spent in anti-smoking is paid for, and not ordered tea, coffee, etc. ...
Business: Cafes and Restaurants, Entertainment and leisure, investments from 61100 USD, payback from 9-12 months, minimum area from 100 m²
Sphere of business: services, public catering
Anticafe or Time Clubs are a fundamentally new form of leisure facilities. Young people come here to make new acquaintances, play computer games or board games. Older people in time clubs can relax after a day's work or work in a relaxed environment.
The novelty of the idea lies in the fact that the time spent in anti-smoking is paid for, and not ordered tea, coffee, etc. Every minute in the institution costs money, and treats and desktop and computer games are provided for free.
The main audience of anti-cafe is young people, the income depends on the number of visitors, so the business will be successful in places where there are many potential customers whose interests are not limited to drinking alcoholic beverages under the rumble of music.
It would seem that you can get together with friends in an ordinary cafe, order a tea kettle and chat, without following the times. But the growing popularity of anti-cafe is convincing that a relaxed atmosphere attracts like-minded people. The secret of success is explained by the fact that here visitors can feel almost at home, everyone has the right:
- Bring food with you, order a pizza or something else from nearby cafes and restaurants.
- Spend time with desktop or computer games, and at the same time get acquainted with new people.
- Take advantage of free wi-fi and at the same time drink coffee or tea and biscuits.
- The cozy atmosphere attracts freelancers in anti-penalty.
In anti-cafe, you can conduct trainings, tournaments on desktop and computer games, photo sessions. Active youth willingly makes these cafes a place for gathering and spending leisure time. By the rules of anti-smoking, you can only smoke here electronic cigarettes. This circumstance can upset smokers, but for the others pure air is guaranteed.
Profit in the organization of this business comes from a per-minute payment of a stay in an anti-ticket or a monthly subscription fee. The room can be rented for events.
To work requires a spacious room of 100 square meters with several separate rooms, kitchen and amenities.
The main customers are mostly people with an active lifestyle and without bad habits at the age of 18-40. In the morning, freelancers come to the cafe, business partners hold business meetings, and in the evenings the majority of visitors are young people going to socialize, watch movies, etc.
How to pay
The usual practice of paying for a stay in an anti-penalty:
The first hour is 2 cents per minute.
The next time is 1.5 cents per minute.
At the entrance visitors receive numbered tokens with the indication of time, payment is made at the exit.
- Leader - 1.
- Art director - 1.
- Part-time accountant - 1.
- Event manager and administrator (these functions can be combined by one person) - 2.
- Cleaner - 1.
For a total area of about 100 square meters will require:
- Tables - 5-6 pcs. - 1 500 USD;
- Sofas - 4-5 pieces. - 4 000 USD;
- Chairs - 2-3 pcs. - 2 000 USD;
- Pouffes - 8-10 pcs. - 3 000 USD;
- Bar counter - 1 pc. - 5 000 USD;
- Objects of decor (paintings, panels, etc.) - 10 - 7 000 USD;
- Fixtures - 10-15 pcs. - 3 000 USD;
- Kitchen set - 1 - 4 500 USD;
- Stools - 4-6 pieces. - 1 000 USD;
- Washing - 1 pc. - 1 000 USD
The specificity of anti-cafe is the possibility of meaningful leisure. To achieve this goal, I need to purchase:
- Books - not less than 100 volumes - 6 000 USD;
- Game consoles - 2 - 1 000 USD;
- Telepanels - 2 - 3 000 USD;
- DVD players - 2 - 750 USD;
- Projector - 1 - 500 USD;
- Computer stationary - 1 - 1 000 USD;
- Laptops - 2 - 1,500 USD;
- Printer, scanner, copier (MFP) - 1 - 2 000 USD;
- Karaoke - 1 - 1,500 USD;
- Table games (checkers, chess, backgammon, monopoly, lotto, etc.) - 2 000 USD
For kitchen equipment:
- Microwave oven - 1 pc. - 200 USD;
- Coffee machine - 1 pc. - 1 300 USD;
- Plastic dishes - 50 sets daily;
- Cups for coffee and tea - 25 pcs. - 150 USD;
- Refrigerator - 1 pc. - 2 000 USD;
- Toaster - 1 pc. - 200 USD;
- Paper napkins and towels.
For one-off costs, it is necessary to include money for a minimum maintenance of the premises - 5 000 USD
Total: 61,100 USD
- Payment of rent of a premise, utilities and the Internet - 7 000 USD a month.
- Salary of staff - 9 000 USD / month.
- Taxes - 10 000 USD / month.
- Depreciation expense - 2 000 USD / month.
- Consumables (tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits, disposable tableware, paper towels, toilet paper, stationery) - 5 000 USD / month.
- Fresh press - 500 USD / month.
Total: 33,500 USD
Renouncement of the project
The current practice allows to believe that I can count on 50-200 visitors per day for every 100,000 of the city's population.
On average, each guest spends 2 hours in anticafe.
With a skilful organization, proper management and planning, this project will be effective and will pay off in 9-12 months.
Help me please realize my daughter's dream!