Join The African Elephants Conservation Association (The Elephants Fund) to conserve, protect and defend the Elephants in the wild!
Poaching is the greatest single threat facing Elephants. Our heritage, tourism and hospitality, and identity is on the periphery. Together, We Are A Force Against Poachers. Support our efforts my enlisting as a Member. Membership Fee for individual volunteers is USD $ 10 equivalent to British Pound: GBP£7.
Our immediate fundraising goal is £10,000.
Call-To-Action: Anti-poaching efforts of Elephants is a collective efforts of everybody. We have teamed up with stakeholders and various conservationists to campaign against poaching and offer drone technology surveillance services to help with elephant conservation in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Gabon, Uganda, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, and Zambia.
The African Elephants Conservation Association (The Elephants Fund) will collaborate and partner with the following national parks from respective countries to effectively achieve its mission:
1. KENYA: Tsavo East & West National Parks; Amboseli National Park; Masai Mara National Park; Samburu National Park; and Nairobi National Park;
2. BOTSWANA: Chombe National Park; and Okavango Delta;
3. SOUTH AFRICA: Kruger National Park; and Addo Elephant National Park;
4. GABON: Akanda National Park; Loango National Park;
5. TANZANIA: Serengeti National Park;Selous Game Reserve; Ngorongoro National Park; and Tarangire National Park;
6. ZIMBABWE:Hwange National Park;
7. ZAMBIA: South Luangwe National Park;
8. UGANDA: Queen Elizabeth National Park; and Murchison Falls National Park;
.........and many more others(detailed list on website).
Through the collective efforts, we have set up "The Elephants Fund", a Crowdfunding initiative to raise funds to cover the cost of the drones technology, training of an Anti-poaching Force, capacity building to warders, media and awareness, rehabilitation of animal habitat and tree planting, community mobilization for human-animal conflict resolution and implementation of counter-poaching policy with Government authorities, corporates, conservationists and non-state actors in the wildlife conservation sector.
The African Elephants Conservation Association (The Elephants Fund),
P.O. Box 5496-80401,
Diani Beach, Ukunda,