The 24 Hour Race is happening in Wales!
There is no better event to join this coming spring. On March 13, 2021, hundreds of high school students around Wales will take part in a 24 hour mission to end slavery. The race is scheduled to be held at Atlantic College which involves teams of 6-8 to run for 24 hours in a relay style.
What are we fundraising for?
The 24 Hour Race, a Running To Stop The Traffik (RTSTT) initiative, ensures that students in major cities the world have the information, inspiration, and resources to contribute to the movement to eradicate modern-day slavery.
In addition to fundraising for our strategic partnership with A21 that will help us rebuild a child advocacy center in Pattaya, Thailand, you are helping RTSTT continue its wide range of youth empowerment efforts such:
- Mentoring Workshops (courses in leadership & other relevant topics)
- Youth Empowerment Conferences (down-to-earth inspirational talks about empowerment)
- Student Leadership (8-10 month selective leadership journey with RTSTT)
- Incubators (limited, deep-dive course into ethical business & professional etiquette )
- Seeding Campaigns (2-3 month mentored project-building competition)
RTSTT will not let this pandemic silence our efforts to combat the scourge of modern-day slavery. Our work has never been more important. Millions of vulnerable families and individuals are without access to freedom, safety, and other primary necessities.
With your support, we can ensure that we are able to fulfil our fundraising and continue to mobilize students around the world.