The School of Athens
The goal of this campaign is a study of feasibility in order to establish a worldwide College/University level Degree in a new culture in the wake of Downshifting Movement. Downshifting is the practice of simplifying one's lifestyle and becoming less materialistic.
This 3 years degree project aims to fill up the cultural gap between the present education system and the knowledge which has been lost in the last millennium.
The time-line of course subjects is set as if the History had stopped around year 500 Anno Domini.
Main activated courses (not in order of importance):
- Classical Latin
- Ancient Philosophy
- Ancient Greek History
- Bio-Architecture & Bio-Construction
- Ancient Roman History
- Ancient Cosmology models
- Ancient Natural Medicine by using free herbs and plants
- Business models and commerce in Antiquity
- Natural Growing of plants and vegetables in Antiquity
- A second optional language (Ancient Greek, Hebrew, Sanskrit, others)
- Ancient civilizations stuctures
To enroll in the School of Athens, a High School/Secondary School Graduation is required. No age limit is set. Teachers in this school must have a Degree in their field. Language in which the courses are delivered is based on demand.
For applications and further information, please send me an email.
Also retired teachers and alternative lifestyle supporters' suggestions are welcome.