US$320.00raised of $1,560.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
Did you know?
- 95% traffic accident victims do not receive first aid correctly and timely, resulted in over 1,000 preventable deaths a year.
- 51.5% cardiac arrest victims died before reaching hospital and did not receive CPR when detected.
- 200,000+ stroke victims per year; 50% of them die while only 10% fully recover.
- 2,000+ children died from drowning, most of the cases happened in public areas.
First aid training undoubtedly helps save lives, minimize injuries and future disability.
However, first aid training is not popular in the community.
Developing first aid knowledge and skills to caregivers of children with special needs.
Who We Are?
Survival Skills Vietnam is a social enterprise which was founded in 2014 and commits to build a community that can help reduce preventable deaths and injuries in Vietnam via first aid education.
We have more than 5 years of experience in providing first aid training with international standards in Vietnam.
Our programs are designed to help learners handle common accidents and health problems in families and everyday-life situations.
More than 43,000 learners and beneficiaries accessed to first aid education via social and commercial programs
Survival Skills Vietnam’s non-profit programs include:
- First Aid Education app
- Community education
- School education
- Youtube channel and educational videos
Various graduates of SSVN’s training programs established teams to provide help in emergencies and amplify the impact of first aid on people’s lives in the community.
Full program to develop first aid skills - Online
- Binh Ho
- Campaign Owner
- Hanh Lai
- Social media manager
- Loi Quach
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Ngan Tran
- Thu Le
- Nga Doan
- Social Media Executive
No updates for this campaign just yet