Dear Sir and Madam,
I would like to present to you an emerging green technology for an innovative housing solution.
This housing solution can provide pure drinking water, clean energy and organic food to the owner of the home. It is a sustainable environmentally friendly product.
The system is fuelled by a Hybrid Energy System (wind turbines and solar panels) which give power to the global stage thermoelectric dehumidifier that condenses water vapour to provide water to the drinking water tank.
Solar cells will provide power to enable electrolysis of the water to create oxygen and hydrogen gas. These will then turn on the electric generator and produce water from the hydrogen combustion that will then replenish the water tank again
The water will go to the aquaponic system unit to support the production of fish, vegetables, fruits and barley (Hordeum Vulgare) for poultry and animal food.
The green house benefits:-
* Fully integrated environmental
* Fully covered electricity through renewable energy such as solar panels and Hydrogen.
* Pure drinking water renewable resources like Water from Air generator
* Organic natural food such as aquaponics system
* Standalone house unit.
* A full cycle waste management.
* Lowest operation cost due to renewable resources for water and electricity
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you my concept.