The Global Noble Dream Project
Once Very Poor??????!!!!! At some point in life we go through very tough times and it is important for us to reflect and remember that there are people out there facing tough times more than we do. They need to be encouraged, provided with comfort, nourishment, shelter, intimacy, rest, peace, fraternity and care. It really hurts to see children, and women suffer and negative effects on boy child.
On behalf of “Wema Afrika” I have started this campaign to drive effort in my community through the new “Global Noble Dream Project”. The main aim of this project is to bring people around the world together for compassion. I am collecting donations, money, food, clothes, shoes, toys, and cards with inspirational message before delivering them personally to underprivileged groups and individuals including orphanages, children’s homes, special needs programs, and shelters for the old people, women and children, low-income families, and individuals.
WHAT STEPS CAN YOU TAKE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP:
- Know that if you live anywhere in the world, you can participate in this project!
- Every donation is BIG no donation is small; it makes a difference in someone’s life.
- You can make any type of donation Books, clothes, shoes, toys, money or do cards with inspirational message. Please be mindful to write positive, general greetings such as “Happy Holidays” (rather than mentioning specific holidays) allow for a greater audience to receive your card. Positive messages will spread cheer! You can work as a team with others to make your card special. Put LOVE into it. You may want to consider decorating your card with pictures/items that symbolize your country/state! This will allow someone to learn about different parts of our world!
- If you created your card with a company, organization or school please write the group or school’s name. Please include the location (state or country) from which you are sending your card.
- All packages and cards mailed to the address (below highlighted in blue).
- Spread the word and forward this letter to friends and family who live in different location (different state or country).
- Wema Afrika will receive your donation and I will deliver it to someone less fortunate. The receivers will feel the compassion of people from all over the globe. Address: Henry Salamba, Wema Afrika, 77873-00622, Nairobi, Kenya EAST-AFRICA
- These is the time for you in stable health, families and financial position to reflect, step out, and reach out to the poor homeless lonely children, teenagers, women and men who are missing all that is good about life. Again I invite you to give your support in whichever way. Thank you for your help in providing this special SUPPORT. I appreciate your compassion!