Who are we?
The forgotten Green Heroes is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit making organisation which seeks to build capacity amongst the local forest communities and indigenous people at home and abroad, to better engage in decision making about issues that involved them; and to improve and safeguard the livelihood, well-being, and culture of the people living in and from the forest (the indigenous people and their elites where ever they are).
- To enable human resource development through focused training, mentoring and learning by doing approaches;
- To strengthen communication, education and awareness-raising at all levels, especially at the local community levels;
- To encourage and strengthen full participatory of Indigenous people and integrated approaches in planning, decision-making, implementation and monitoring of most activities in their communities;
- To strengthen a network of information, knowledge and experience sharing;
- To promote the culture, values and rights of indigenous people;
- To provide social care, personal care and physical care to orphans, elderly, disable, and pregnant women in local communities;
- To promote sustainable forest management for poverty alleviation and local development.
Presently we've got 36 orphans who need food, shelter, clothing and basic education. They did not chose to be orphans. Please If you are privileged, donate and let's together lead the changes we wish to see in our communities and put a smile on these faces.
Thank you very much for your support