Here at the Filmmakers Studio we feature the best and the brightest Filmmakers a stage for which to express their craft
ABOUT THE FILMMAKERS STUDIO
Here at the Filmmakers Studio we like to present a collection of the world's finest independent films and believe it to be a essential part of seeking out new and provocative works for broadcast on our program. Though our shows consists mainly of films which have garnered recognition from the local independent community through both critical review we believe that a great film can come from anywhere and encourage submission of all types of film. While our primary interests are feature films and narratives which defy genre, we have great success promoting films which stretch boundaries and defy convention from shorts, documentaries, to music videos. As a result, we take pride in maintaining an open submission policy and accept films from all around with no restrictions to length, genre or subject matter.
WHAT YOU GOT FOR CONTRIBUTING
- $25 dollar donation grants you as earning credit at the end of our studio shows for supporting the growth of indie film
- $100 dollar donation grants you a personalized thank you video sent directly to your inbox from any of our cast and crew
- $1000 dollar donation earns you one on one Skyped recorded converstion personally for you with the Filmmakers Studio director.
WHY SUPPORT THE FILMMAKERS STUDIO?
- This program takes advantage of a talented group of filmmakers whose film work has mirrored that of a major Hollywood production. With a wide television audience this program could help re-evaluate everyone’s perception of Independent Filmmaking today. For most independent films advertised in theaters today were made from a major motion picture company.
- At this current time there is not a major TV network or program that preserves the quality and mastership of creative film expression that the Filmmakers Studio does in celebrating the fine art of independent filmmaking.
- The simplicity of presentation is what is behind this show’s success. We work well within our budget using all that is available to us to deliver to you a stage, a forum, and a voice like no other for which filmmakers whose skill and talent mirror that of a professional videographer can come and talk about their craft for we BRING TO YOU THE FUTURE FILMMAKERS OF HOLLYWOOD RIGHT HERE!
- This series itself can provide an educational experience for those wanting to learn more about filmmaking and what goes into the filmmaking process in putting a film together.
- The nature of this program will bring to light about a new crop of up and coming filmmakers who are otherwise ignored by film critics who prefer other Hollywood films.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR PROGRAM
Please visit our official site at wwww.filmmakersstudio.com and let everyone know that in the midst of everything and anything that you see on Youtube from the wild, funny, crazy , to the sublime that there is still a place for which we give you an education on how REAL FILMS are made from the ground-up .
For here at the Filmmakers we get to the core of what drives someone to create the wonderful masterpieces that they do and we leave the rest of what other people perceive as videos on Youtube to the amateurs.
We must preserve the future of filmmaking and those that continue to shape it for years to come for they are the future of filmmaking for tomorrow.
HERE WE LET THEIR SPIRIT SOAR!
PURPOSE OF FUNDRAISING PROJECT
We normally have to check out equipment to interview various Filmmakers at film festivals and that become quite expensive by the day. Plus by our normal budget we are limited to standard HD quality camcorders but yet we edit our projects with passion and fluidity like the pros.
See we've been gaining some great steam lately in interviewing various filmmakers from some of the most prestigious film festivals such as Sundance that we want to distance ourselves from the other various shows as the PREMEIR SHOW ON INDIE FILMMAKERS .
As they say " if you're going to act like a professional, you got to think like a professonal" and that starts with funding for more quality hosts, travel expenses, and equipment.