The Conscious Conservative Movement has launched. We have reached tens of thousands with the online message. And now we are ready to bring the empowering work to Black communities nationwide.
The Conscious Conservative Aggressive Evangelism and Book Drive is our 2nd initiative in the movement. (Our first one is our KillingsVille Single Mothers Initiative, which we invite you to sponsor.)
We want to equip new Conscious Conservative Members with tools to bring the empowering message to Black Communities nationwide, starting now!
And our fundraising initiative provides the resources we need to get boots on the ground in the most impactful way: via effective communication, storytelling through our Media Network, and offline evangelism.
A Large Segment of Black Voters are Increasingly Bothered with the Democrat Party & Want Another Viable Option
In this last round, Conservatives observed a growing desire among Black voters to have political options made available to them. Voices within the Conscious Conservative Movement helped prepare the base to accept and welcome authentic Black Conservatism, which promotes the same values as other Conservatives, but based within our Black Culture and History.
The Conscious Black Conservative message resonates strongly with Black Millennials and Generation Z'ers, who are interested in improving their communities' economics by removing government regulations and heavy taxation via conservative politics. They are tired of Democrats knocking on their doors every election cycle, asking for the vote, and delivering ZERO tangibles that directly impact their communities.
And while they have become increasingly bothered with the Democrat Party, the GOP has failed to compete, often never showing up to present conservative politics as an option.
But in 2020, a shift happened. The Conscious Conservative Movement gained access to the Trump Camp, which heard our demands for more effective Black Outreach. The Camp listened, pivoted where they could, and made in-roads that appealed strongly to a segment within the Black community.
As a result, Trump's voting numbers increased between 2016 to 2020 among both Black men and Black women, which had Democrats and Progressives baffled.
What was the Cause for This Increase? Trump's Legacy of Radical Republicanism and Effective Black Outreach
In the 4th edition of The Fifteen 20 Rise, our Founder, Coach Felecia Killings, shared with Conservatives: "In the last 40+ years, no Republican President has made significant efforts to address Black Americans and their needs. And no Republican candidate in that time frame has garnered the attention of Black male voters in the way Trump has."
Trump's approach to outreach did not include:
- The racist "Stuck on a Democrat Plantation" rhetoric, pushed by Blexit, TPUSA, and others
- The "black-on-black crime" stereotype, that has no basis or bearing on Black Excellence
Instead, Trump's approach was based on economics:
- Less regulations
- More access to business capital
- Appreciation for the Investor Class in Black communities
If Republicans and Conservatives move in this direction of making Black voters an ally in this next round -- based on the economic benefits conservatism brings -- we will position ourselves for a massive comeback for 2024.
And The Conscious Conservative Movement will make that happen by becoming a communications conglomerate and mediator between Black communities and the Republican/Conservative Party.
Our 2021 Conscious Conservative Movement Fundraising Initiative
This year, we are building upon the profound work we accomplished this last round. Our next goals include spreading Conscious Conservatism into Black communities nationwide.
We will accomplish this by:
- Dismantling narratives that often pit Black Americans and White Conservatives against each other
- Creating empowering content that promotes the authentic conservative values
- Sharing current stories of Black Excellence that prove how conservatism is benefiting Black Americans today
- Creating videos, blog posts, and books focused on improving Black Outreach via grassroots evangelism
- Empowering Conservatives to make direct connections with Black Americans (rather than relying on their conservative media outlets to frame their talking points)
- And working to spread authentic conservatism to communities while promoting conservative candidates who will serve the best interest of the people
We want Black voters to see they have political options that will protect their growing economics, and here's why.
Recently reported, President Biden's economic plan will surely affect the rising wealth within Black Communities, who want to improve their own areas absent government interference. According to Axios, "Biden is going to attempt to chart an economic policy that's visibly to the left of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. If he succeeds, it's going to show up not only in taxes and spending, but also in regulation" (Source).
Just as Conservatives do not want their values trampled by oppressive legislation that prevents them from exercising their rights, young Black Americans don't want socialism or progressivism stifling their efforts to increase their economics.
We want to bridge that gap, and we will make this possible by becoming the #1 communications conglomerate that connects Black Voters to Conservative politics.
As a Beloved Sponsor for the 2021 Initiative, Funds will Immediately Go Towards:
- Monthly Stipends for Our Evangelism & Communications Team within the Conscious Conservative Media Network
- Granting 5,000 new members (Conservatives, Black Americans, etc) FREE membership into the Conscious Conservative Media Network
- Training Conscious Conservatives for The Great Debate, Spring 2022
We are ready to bring the Conscious Conservative message to the masses.
Making allies with Black voters in this next round is the #1 solution for maximum expansion based on authentic conservatism.
And with your contributions, we will make this happen, starting now!