I am a 20 year old girl, taking my family's situation in my own hands and begging for your financial support in order to help me, my younger sister and my parents, because our close family members are not able to, our friends and relatives don't want to (because they are no longer patient), and for banks and public institutions, we don't have enough guarantees.
Our story in one sentence
My father, a creative tinkerer and private technological inventor, didn't manage to realize his remarkable projects, which brought our family on the edge of survival.
Our story in short
In order to realize his biggest dream of succeeding as a technological inventor and providing for his family, my father fell into danger and debt - and had to sustain the illusion of hope through secrecy and a web of lies, under which our family was brought to ruin, while he eventually collapsed when he recognized he was not going to make it.
This is when he left us as a homeless man, informing us, in a long email, of his impending death. Me, my mother and my sister saved him, but are left scarred with a tough past as well as being practically moneyless and desperate to get our life back together.
What we need: enough money
- To barely survive as a family in our current location: food, water, electricity, hygiene, transport, school etc.
- Plus eventually
- To survive very modestly: repair (floor, doors and windows that do not fully close, oven, showerhead, tap, TV antenna…) and repurchase (basic car, laptop, washing machine, fridge, some clothing items…) broken items etc.
Approximately 50.000€ or 56.000$ would be of great help
- To repay most urgent debt (which is approximately 100.000€ or 112.000$)
- To repay less urgent debt (which is approximately 100.000€ or 112.000$)
- To relaunch the activity of started innovative projects by:
- Perfecting some prototypes of the major and minor inventions, and eventually patenting them
- Publishing another great discovery – a solution of the prime number enigma (not as a mathematical demonstration, but as a natural occurrence) which in itself has the potential to bring great success
A startup of approximately 200.000€ or 224.500$ would be of great help
If we happened to receive more (through donations and our own hard work), this is what we would be doing with it, beyond the expansion of my father's works:
- Moving to a place with more possibilities, where we can start from scratch
- Improving our health and well-being
- For my sister: financing university of Marketing (including university fees and expenses, as well as associated costs of living such as transport, apartment, food…)
- For me: attending courses and starting a business of my own in order to become a natural therapist (including the means for promotion)
- For our parents: future eldercare (as their pension is delayed)
- Eventually, making personal dreams come true: personal development, small gifts to my mother for our recognition, sharing our story with and helping other people who are going through similar situations like ours
- We are not up for further debt, as our experiences dictate that the risks outweigh the benefits in our situation.
Prior to telling you our sad story in all detail, this is a short description of who we are, so you get to know us better
He is positive and brave, as well as cheerful, loquacious and likeable.
While this story speaks for itself and reveals most of his interests, he is also fascinated by classical music, history and culture, as well as chess, billiard and darts.
Whenever he is at home, he lends a hand to my mom to run the household in every imaginable way, especially through hard physical work, with the exception of taking care of clothing, which he knows close to nothing about. He is our home cook.
She is down-to-earth, content, confident, eager to help and hopeful, as well as funny, serene and a cool mom, who has too big of a heart.
Reasonable and a focused and very precise worker, she likes painting, decorating and furnishing, and is often busy selling items online, as well as doing household tasks.
Travelling counts among the things she enjoys most, and her goal is to find peace, tranquility and security, together with her husband.
I am curious, ambitious, motivated, hard-working, determined, as well as polite, friendly, sunny, and a great listener.
I’m interested in human biology and psychology as well as healing, and enjoy reading and writing about the topic. I also love playing the piano, singing and chatting, drawing, dressing up and learning in general.
I am all for long walks in nature.
Patient, good at solving problems and coming up with creative solutions, my goal is to find happiness in aiding other people in a natural way, by teaching them how to heal themselves, and to build a calm and stable life.
She is dynamic - relaxed, easy-going and fun, but also stubborn and reserved.
This girl is very smart and easily learns anything she sets her mind to.
She is interested in computer science and languages, of which she speaks 6.
As an animal lover and fan of movies and theatre, having a good time with and talking to friends is what makes her feel good.
Marketing and economics are in her blood, which is why her goal is to grow up to be an independent and influential woman, to work in the marketing sector and build a business of her own.
We live in the north-Italian mountains – cut off from the city, and speak German and Italian fluently, as well as English.
Take notice that this is a very wealthy quarter, which encompasses high living standards, but on the other hand also high costs of living.
The struggle of my family
Despite having always worked diligently hard and non-stop to exhaustion, yet in an allegedly smart, efficient and useful way, life has hit us very hard, as we are victims of never-ending complexly tough situations, which we had no other choice but to suffer through.
Casual bad luck, conducted mostly by senseless wickedness and villainy of mean and evil people, but also our own tenderness and well-meant altruism, have been the culprit.
Inadvertently lost, there have been a few factors we have just been intrinsically incapable and impotent to shelter from.
They endangered us in a way that, albeit reprieving us from permanent damage so far, has opened up the doors for that…
unless a drastic scene change takes place very soon.
In this case we are very motivated to harness our ace in the hole for our regeneration: to make a difference in the world through remarkable contributions and to guide people in situations similar to ours.
A recent, happy family moment: dad, me, mom, sister
You will find us and our business on most social media platforms and on our website, all under construction. We go by the name "The Cinderella Family" and also have our own hashtag #thecinderellafamily.
Here we will keep you updated through pictures, texts, videos and audios of us, our situation and its development, as well as the inventions, among other things. You can also contact us and we can keep in touch in various ways.
I posted our full Cinderella Family story and an album of some of the debts and recent bills that we were able to document (in German and Italian language) on our Facebook site, if you want to have a look at them.
Our current link: https://www.facebook.com/The-Cinderella-Family-351...
Our motto: rags to riches
You can find me and my own business under the brand “Maelumi” and the name “Miu”.
PayPal link: PayPal.Me/cinderellafamily