The Book Of The Sun Of Gnosis And The Subtleties Of Elevated Things.
Shams al-Ma'arif or Shams al-Ma'arif wa Lata'if al-'Awarif.
A 13th-century grimoire written by Ahmad AlBuni.
The most suppressed and banned book in Islamic History, yet very popular as a compendium for the occult, and hold it in high regard.
While being popular, it also carries a reputation for being suppressed and banned for much of Islamic history.
Several editions of the book have been published in the Urdu and Turkish languages, but we will finally produce an English version of this book.
As a left-hand magician with over 15 years' experience in demonology and astrology, native in Arabic, fluent in English, I will bring the English version of The Book Of The Sun Of Gnosis, known as Shams al-Ma'arif to LIFE!
This campaign is to support me to put the hard efforts and time to bring this piece of art to all English speakers, not only as a translator but also as a magician.
More About Our Campaign
- 40 chapters (700 pages) of the old grimoire will be translated from Arabic script to the English language.
- All illustration will be designed in a high quality
- The translation of the book will take 9 months after this campaign end.
How You Can Be A Part Of This Project?
- A donation of 150$, as one time or by parts done through this campaign time (3 months) will be considered a Pre-Order of the book, and you will get a Hard Copy of "The Book Of The Sun Of Gnosis" shipped to you after the translation project is finished.
- A donation of 50$, as one time or by parts done through this campaign time (3 months) will be considered a Pre-Order of the Amazon Kindle version of "The Book Of The Sun Of Gnosis" send directly to your Amazon Kindle.
- A donation of 30$ as one time or by parts done through this campaign time (3 months) will be considered a Pre-Order of the all magical Illustration mentioned in the book, shipped to you after the translation project is finished.
- With a donation of 20$, we will post you a special thanks' on our social media accounts as an appreciation for your support.
Or you can support us with any donation if you feel generous.
Be a part of this project and support the spread of old grimoires that never had a chance to be available for English speakers.
We will keep updating the campaign through our translation process, and keep you all posted.
Thank you for your support.