I have decided to share my story with you here, because I find it impossible to find any other support of my cause.
Let me start from the very beginning - my name is Raphael and I am from Poland. I have had significant problems with my teeth since I remember. When I was young, my parents tried to fix them for me, but the brace attachment surgery turned out to be too expensive for them, as they were performing physical, low-wage tasks and could not afford to pay for the medical procedure.
Now, I am over 30 and I have recently started suffering from extreme migraines and inability to focus on any task in my job (I have been working in an office). Finally, I have gathered some funds and decided to fix my teeth on my own...but it turned to be almost impossible!
During my first medical check-up, my dentist clearly stated that it would be impossible for me to get braces for my teeth as they are too crooked and too weakened.
After some examinations, it turned out that aside from the fact that they were aesthetically displeasing, both my teeth and my gums were in a very bad condition.
According to three dentists I visited afterwards, I seem to struggle with the following problems:
* The bone to which the teeth are attached started receding which caused my teeth to become unstable and start moving - it is therefore impossible to attach braces to them, as during the teeth straightening procedure they may simply break out of the bone and be removed together with braces
* I have been suffering from a severe periodontitis which has been slowly yet steadily eating away my gums, making teeth even more unstable and exposed to all the germs and bacteria that started damaging my tooth pockets
* Due to periodontitis, my teeth roots was strongly damaged, which means that there is just flesh where bone should be and the teeth are very fragile as a result
* I have one bad tooth at the front that keeps aching and there are two back teeth growing on one another, causing constant migraines. Also, the second tooth, the lower one, is so deep and so close to the jaw that extracting it may cause my jaw to break (see the X-ray attached)
*I have gathered a lot of funds by taking several loans and started treating the teeth, so they are now in a sensible situation (gum bleeding stopped, plaque was removed and several bacteria-related problems were addressed). I also took much better care of my teeth and gums to stop them from receding and being damaged further, but they are still very fragile and my teeth move while eating hard stuff.
* Now I have to undergo several surgeries (I am sorry, but I do not know how they are called in English), to remove parts of dead gums and replace them with new ones, to fill the receded gums with a new tissue, as well as to regenerate the bone to which the teeth are attached, in order to then allow me to get braces and start fixing my crooked teeth.
At first, I wanted to have beautifully looking and straight teeth, but now I would just love for migraines to stop to allow me to start living normally again. If you could help me achieve my dreams and start just existing as a normal person without the constant health problems to go through, you can support me in paying off my medical loans (approximately 8 000 Polish Zloty or 2 000 USD) and gathering funds for the surgeries (they are exceptionally expensive from what my dentist informed me - they would be approximately 50 000 Polish Zlotys or 15 000 USD) in total.
If you could help me with at least a part of it, I would be more than grateful! :)