ROBERT BISASE ONGERA:
"I have offered myself to serve the people of Monyerero Ward in Kisii County Assembly.
With the people's mandate I will be able to effect change as per my Vision and Mandate:
1. Priority Quality Education and Vocational Training;
2. Children and Elderly Welfare;
3. Youth, Women and Men Empowerment;
5. Government Service Delivery;
6. Infrastructure: Roads, Markets, Electricity;
7. Water and Sanitation;
8. Entrepreneurship: SMES for Jobs Creation;
9. Health Care; and
10. Physically Challenged & Special Interest Groups
I have been conducting House To House campaigns for the last several weeks.
Its now a few days to Election Day in August 8 2017. So request for donations to accomplish the mission.
I require: €3000 for facilitation, mobilizations, security and hiring agents to to man and reach almost 14000 voters in 18 polling stations.
I will appreciate every donation even if its just €5 or more.