The recent epidemic has resulted in devastating personal and economic effects for many individuals and families.
Now more than ever, we feel people need to rebuild both outwardly and inwardly. We hope to create a safe, loving and supportive Community Centre for people to do just that.
What we do:
- Community Building
- Youth Development
- Community Garden / Food Forest
- Empowering Entrepreneurship
- Promoting Holistic Wellness
- Inspiring Creativity
Good news is, we're not starting from scratch...
We are very grateful to have been donated the use of a large suburban property in the west of Johannesburg, with the potential to comfortably provide ample indoor space for :-
- Conferencing, workshop and consulting rooms - Providing relevant business and personal skills development workshops and mentorship.
- Communal offices - To help struggling entrepreneurs and small business start-ups get their footing.
- Treatment rooms - For healing and strengthening through holistic and traditional therapies.
- Homeschooling centre - To support new homeschooling parents with much needed educational resources.
- Temporary accommodations - For guest hospitality and member retreat and regrouping.
- Arts and crafts workshop - Creating beauty while promoting and inspiring creativity.
While creating a family friendly recreation and relaxation environment, we hope to also use the outdoor space to establish a community garden and food forest. Thereby, teaching and encouraging sustainable permaculture techniques for urban settings, while at the same time feeding the community.
Your support will help us uplift and up-skill the community in a much needed, meaningful, sustainable, and impactful way.
Peace be with you.