Friends of Tasha's - let's get our girl an iPhone for her birthday!
How tired are you of texts mysteriously disappearing in your group chat with Tasha; of hearing her say "my phone died"; of seeing her ask to charge her brick phone everywhere and of anyone!? Some of you may have cancelled plans, precious dinner reservations, because of not hearing from her for hours - guess what, her phone died! Perhaps you thought you were "friend-ghosted" - oh, it's just a text that evaporated into limbo between Apple and Android worlds! I can go on, but I believe you get my point.
Basically, it's been a rough time for us all and it's been too long. As you know, it's Tasha's birthday this Saturday (7/22), so let's fix this together and surprise her by gifting her the iPhone world of elegance, pretty fonts, Siri, and not so much Apple Maps. I am asking for a mini miracle, because we have less than 48 hours, but I have faith that Tasha's army can do it!
Here are some important details:
- Tasha has Verizon: the retail price of iPhone 7 on their website is $749.99
- Gogetfunding.com is the cheapest crowdsourcing platform: it takes an industry-low 4% cut of each donation, plus a 2-3% fee on transferring the ca$h moneyz to an account/card/PayPal, hence the $800 goal you see
- This page will be kept secret from Tasha until we have achieved our goal (hopefully!) at which point we can share it with her (so pssst!)
- All raised funds will be transferred to Tasha and we'll then have to make sure she actually buys the phone and doesn't spend the $$$ on lobster in Montauk
- Please let me know if you have any suggestions to make this a better surprise, I am obviously doing this so last minute and relying on all of you for ideas!
Thank you. Gracias. Merci. <3