Tanzania Support Foundation (TSF) has one Tanzanian Volunteer from its start in 2009, named Melchior Nguma. Without him TSF could never have achieved the current results. Unfortunately between Christmas and New Years Day Melchior's house in Arusha, Tanzania caught fire by the cause of an electrical malfunctioning. Melchior had slightly burnt his head and more severely his right foot. For many weeks he had to visit the doctor every day, but happily the burns on his foot are much better now, it's only still somehow swollen. An important part of the house was damaged, as was the furniture, clothes and more. Like most Tanzania people, he has no insurance for this. With the help of several volunteers we were able to raise around $ 1750 for the first repairs of the roof, doors and windows, so the house is protected against rains and wind or dust. Also he had to pay the doctors bill. But now still around $ 2500 is needed, especially for renewal of the electrical installation, furniture and some paint.