- The Tangerine International School is located on the beautiful Isla Colon in Bocas del Toro, Panama. We have a small, diverse group of children currently ranging in ages from 1-10 enrolled. We have created the GoGetFunding campaign to help make improvements for not only the students at the Tangerine International School but for other kids on the island to benefit from as well!
We are seeking to raise $3,000 USD, that will goes towards the following:
Although it is nearly 2020, Tangerine students are not as tech-savvy as other kids...YET! We are hoping to raise enough money to purchase 5 New Computers (we currently have 0) so that kids in grades 1st and up can expand their learning through technology.
We LOVE recess! Playground/Outdoor Activities are important to help with large motor development, hand and eye coordination and of course, staying active and fit! As you can see in the photos, we currently have 1 swing, 2 slides and a small basketball court. Our goal is to have a climbing activity, more swings, a play house for the younger children and a large sun shade.
At one time or another, anyone in the community, big or small, playing or practicing at the gym needs to use the bathroom. These bathrooms are currently non-functional. This is why we will improve the condition of the Public Gymnasium Bathrooms. Here is how your contribution will help:
- Cleaning the black water lines that connect the bathrooms to the city water lines
- Fixing all plumbing for clean water to come into the sinks and toilets
- Repairing water tank and connecting clean water
- Installing a door with a lock so we can maintain the bathrooms in working order
Thank you very much for your support! With your generosity, the kids in the community of Bocas del Toro's future will be even brighter! We are grateful to have so many friends and family from all around the world to help us meet our goal!
Ms Del and the staff and parents of Tangerine International School