**Fund raising for medical and operation expenses of Yvan David Jastio**
Warning: Sensitive photos
On Dec 15, 2019 Sunday Yvan David Jastio 22 years old was accidentally electrocuted in Sorsogon a week after typhoon “Tisoy” hit the Bicol region, he was then instructed to report at work on that day.
At first his company (a contractor) supported the medical expenses and operation however the company discontinued to support Yvan David Jastio when the expenses sums up to fifteen thousand pesos (₱15,000).
Yvan David Jastio was admitted at Bicol Medical Center, he was seriously injured in the head back portion of the neck, left leg and third degree burn in different parts of his body. Please see photos.
Every week he needs to admit in the operating room to clean his wounds. The medicine for cleaning is quite expensive and every time he enters the OR the family will need to fund around three thousand seven hundred pesos (₱3,700).
My cousin’s family is pleading for your help to raise a fund for his continuous medication and operation. The family can no longer sustain the hospital expenses as he was almost two months now in the hospital and the family is already in bad debt.
Yvan is a family man with one child, her mother died in 2018 his father and other relatives were helping to raise a fund to still continue the medication but money was running out already. We are knocking your generous kind heart to help us raise a fund for Yvan’s continuous medication. #TabangParaKayYvan
For donations please contact Eva David Meneses my mother (Yvan’s aunt) +63 9204511695 or me Cyrel +63 9165110892
God bless you all and thank you in advance.