The Swahili language is the most growing language across the African continent. This is a spoken language by most of the Africans especially in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia, Mozambique, Malawi, Madagascar, Mayotte, Zambia and Comoros. This language is an official African language as agreed in African Union(AU) meeting held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in 2004. As we speak most of tourists from outside seem to be in need of this language so that to communicate each other with the natives when they visit Swahili spoken countries. Also, other Africans who are non-swahili speakers seem to admire this language and they are ready to learn but there's no official sites that provide the teaching service of this African tongue. Due to all that, hence I decided to develop the online learning platform so that to learn this African mother tongue all over the World from special Swahili teachers from Tanzania (who are the most Swahili speakers and Swahili is the first national language) and to get certified.
How will I do?
Soon after being given the fund, here are the strategies:
1. Paying for hosting and domain name of the developed platform
2. Prepare contract for three teachers who will work with me in this project
3. Consulting three qualified Swahili teachers from schools for startup
4. Visit the Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA) for the platform authority
How will I spend the fund?
1. Wire transfer fee (12%), Gogetfunding Card processing fee(2.9) and Gogetfunding fee(4%) =$ 500
2. Bank withdraw cost (if any) = $50
3. Procure hosting, domain name and security package of the platform for 1 year = $200
4. Consultation fee for one lawyer to prepare the working contract = $150
5. Paying the platform authority fee to TCRA = $500
6. Software subscriptions for Online courses development = $500
7. System advertisement plan (Google Ads, Social media boost etc) = $300
8. Backup for any emergence or inconveniences = $300
1. Teacher will be paid by 30% of his/her total course income per month (students should pay per course)
2. The rest of the percent (from 1 above) will be for management, upgrade and maintenance of the platform
DONATE FOR US