Serangoon Gryphons is a local junior football team based in Singapore formed in 2017. The players are currently training together during the weekends and playing competitive matches on Sundays. We need your kind generosity to keep a group of passionate and committed boys between the ages of 8 and 12 years old to grow together, train together and play together so that the team's potential can be fully realized. The funds would be utilized for the following:
1) Venue rentals for training (7 sessions) estimated $700;
2) Engagement of qualified coaches for training and matches (25 sessions) estimated $1,500;
3) Future tournament fees estimated from $550 onward per season;
4) Season end players awards estimated $200;
5) Football Camp (Full Day) estimated $250; and
6) Refreshments (7 match days) estimated $175.
Total estimated funds: $3,375
Breakdown of expenditure will be shared on Serangoon Gryphons's Facebook page.