2016 is here and we still need your contribution!
This is what we need to cover our daily duties:
- Keep our infrastructure online: our servers and mirroring infrastructure require some little cash to keep going
- Buy a new Web Server and Build Server (2009 servers will need to be replaced)
- Keep our servers updated: this year we are planning a complete build server upgrade, to make possible to push updates and fixes even faster
- Non-profit foundation funding: Make the project team able to take part in public events, like FOSDEM (travel expenses, DVD making to give away, etc)
- Development funding: help us buying new hardware and feel happy geeks
- SCR Repositories: with the upcoming SCR Repositories we need more servers to compile packages!