First of all, we, the Special Parents of Mabalacat City Pampanga Philippines with Special Children on Autism Spectrum, would like to express our sincere gratitude for the support the Community had given us last April 02, 2018 (Monday) in celebration of The World Autism Awareness Day.
The said event was indeed a great success and most of the Special Parents were testifying about the love, care, and support we imparted to them in which made them to become more hopeful because of the communities benevolence and nobility.
Because of that wonderful event, we never realized that God would stir our hearts to continue this tough journey. So the majority of the parents came into agreement to formalize a group and we called it “SPRING AUTISM GROUP ENRICHMENT” or simply, “SAGE”. Why the word SPRING? Because Spring symbolizes, hope, life, and beautiful colors.
Here at SAGE, we envision to instill the greatest love for the Special Parents and Special Children on the Autism Spectrum.
*** OUR MISSION STATEMENT (S P R I N G): ***
- To SUPPORT and STRENGTHEN the Special Parents with Special Children on the Autism Spectrum.
- To PROTECT and PROMOTE the rights of the Special Children on the Autism Spectrum.
- To REACH OUT the Community through the AAA Program (Autism Awareness Activities).
- To IGNITE the Special Children to Discover and Develop their God-given Special Abilities and Purpose in Life.
- To NOURISH both the Special Parents and Special Children to embrace their Special Purpose in Life.
- To GENERATE Continuous Support to Spread The Greatest Love For AUTISM.
- Never Quit Attitude
- God-Centered Passion
For this important reason, we organized a Seminar Workshop for the Special Parents called “APPLIED BEHAVIORAL ANALYSIS (ABA) THERAPY WORKSHOP” which will be facilitated by BES BUDDY LEARNING CENTER (BBLC) in Quezon City. Our resource speakers are licensed ABA Therapist and Practitioners for more than 12 years.
This is just a wonderful kick start event and it will run from April 28, May 5, 12, & 19, 2018. It is a 4-Saturday event and we plan to make this as a continuous training program for SAGE Parents.
Aside from this workshop, we plan to conduct Skills Development Program for the SAGE Parents like Computer Literacy, Baking, Call Center Training (English Proficiency), and a lot more.
All these projects are with purpose not only to spread awareness about Autism, but also helping the parents to become self-supporting to manage their daily needs.
So we plan to raise up to $2000.00 (Php 100,000.00) to initially support the funding’s for all these projects.
We just hope that the Almighty God will open the eyes of your heart to help provide for the needs of SAGE.
Please allow us to share and declare these powerful scriptures for you, for your family, and for your whole life's endeavor.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8, "And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
- Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
Thank you and God bless.