US$2.00raised of $50,000.00 goal goal
I am writing to you today to ask for your support for "Let's Go Green", a sustainability initiative by OBRY SAFARIS.
OBRY SAFARIS is a tour operator in Uganda that is committed to responsible tourism. We believe that tourism can be a force for good in the world, and we are committed to using tourism to make a positive impact on the environment and the communities we visit.
Let's Go Green is our sustainability initiative that aims to reduce our environmental impact and promote sustainable tourism. The initiative includes a number of measures, such as:
- Planting trees: For every tour booked, OBRY SAFARIS plants a tree in a destination they visit. This helps to offset the carbon emissions generated by the tour and contributes to the reforestation of the planet.
- Using sustainable transportation: OBRY SAFARIS uses sustainable transportation options whenever possible, such as electric vehicles and solar-powered boats. This helps to reduce the company's reliance on fossil fuels and their impact on the environment.
- Reducing waste: OBRY SAFARIS is committed to reducing waste generated by their tours. They do this by recycling, composting, and using reusable materials whenever possible.
- Educating guests: OBRY SAFARIS educates their guests about sustainability and how they can make a difference in the environment. They do this through talks, workshops, and other activities.
We are currently working towards our goal of planting 500,000 trees by 2025. We need your help to make this goal a reality.
Your donation will help us to:
- Plant trees in the areas visited by OBRY SAFARIS
- Promote sustainable tourism
- Educate guests about sustainability
Your donation will make a real difference for the environment and the communities we visit.
Thank you for your support.
OKELLO BRIAN EMMY
- OBRY SAFARIS
No updates for this campaign just yet