Contributors fund ideas they can be passionate about and to people they trust. Here are some things to do in this section:
- My name is Rutembesa Guillaume, was born and raised in Rwanda, Kigali, attended Lycee De Kigali as high school and also National University of Rwanda (Electrical Engineering drop out), later I went to Africa Digital Media academy, studied videography, photography and graphic designing, since, I've been freelancing by blogging,vlogging, offering e-commerce drop-shipping services, I am one of the best rwandan youtubers alive....http://igihe.com/imyidagaduro/muzika/article/nibo-ba-mbere-bamaze-gushyira have been promoting especially traditional rwandan music (oldies, aka Karahanyuze) and mainly gospel at free of charge.... now I want to provide more benefit to Rwandan community (not limited to East African or Africa) especially providing a platform where we will have your say on Rwandan development especially on human rights, justice, not limited to provide areas where you need our country to improve.... I am an expert in social media marketing, blogging, web designing and photography/videography
- After losing my gadgets to Rwandan police (which you can read on this link: https://twitter.com/rutembesatweets/status/9166055...) and also after analysing our news media reports, I decided to launch a blog where I will be putting articles on Rwandan news, reports, claims, complaints,.... and also mainly offering voices to people who met injustice as I passed through it I know the pain, I am building a platform where can someone share their story on injustice,...even anonymously, you will be able to submit complaint, report, claim, the sample of the platform is here: https://goo.gl/forms/rHurVoANaF1gzseF2 I will be also using a telegram channel to receive them files and stories (I preferred telegram due to unlimited members a channel can have and also more privacy chatting than whatsapp, the telegram will be at: t.me/rutembesa I will be also using social media pages (twitter and facebook) to make easier of social media users to interact and also blog/vlog posts will be present there... http://facebook.com/rutembesa and http://twitter.com/rutembesatweets (I transformed my facebook account into a page so that I will be able to boost posts easily), the blog will be more likely to benefit primary rwandan community worldwide.... but not limited to East Africa and Africa....
- Express the magnitude of what contributors will help you achieve.
Remember, keep it concise, yet personal. Ask yourself: if someone stopped reading here would they be ready to make a contribution?
What We Need & What You Get
- The funding (4,000$) will go to buy equipments reserved for blogging/vlogging (computer with minimum requirements to finalcut pro and motion graphics, microphones, video camera (camcorder) and settling a small studio fro vlogging
- This is your blog/vlog, you will have your say and be able to submit complaints, reports, opinions even anonymously, check the sample of story submission at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/QNGb93SdMfbdRsFC3
- As the fundraiser is going, the smallest funds received at the start will be used to re-boost the campaign on social media especially twitter and facebook ads boosting, my pages are: http://facebook.com/rutembesa and http://twitter.com/rutembesatweets
- you will keep updated on Rwandan news, and also being able to provide your support (opinion, view) to Rwandan community worldwide....
- Get tips on investing in East Africa, Africa and also get their currently status on politics...
Feel free to explain more about your campaign and let people know the difference their contribution will make:
- This will keep anyone informed and also have a view on others opinions...
- I want to make the blog and vlog to the highest traffic as I can, I did this once by youtubing, now I am determined to do the same again this new way
- Skills proofs:
Risks & Challenges
- The only challenges is to meet the funds in the required time, but as little as I get I will start the project, no need to wait the full funds in order to start.... and how to keep my projects going even after funds, I can fund myself through the drop shipping services I used to do, I will be also offering some more internet services....
Other Ways You Can Help
- Please share the link and make your friends to support, your sharing is also a big support, people who can't be able to contribute via indiegogo platform can also use paypal email address: [email protected] and skrill email: [email protected] for more ways just contact me, more mobile and wire transfer details will be provided....
And that's all there is to it.