I am fundraising to survive after my family and I had a traumatic experience, emotionally, mentally and financially (last 2017). This experience changed our lives. Please help me make our basic needs and access medical treatment my husband desperately need.
In April 2017, my husband suffered from massive heart attack that almost cost him his life. The said heart attack caused severe dementia and he is unable to work to provide for his family. I am currently working, but with bills, his medications and three kids, we are unable to survive on our own.
Because of what happened, I am also suffering from anxiety, depression and stress. I am at the point where I can't manage these and hinder me from working productively.
The goal is have a support circle or group that can assist me and family each month with $2200. Please DONATE to support us with monthly donations. This would cover the following:
- Utilities/Bills - $800/month
- Randy's Physical and Occupational Therapy - $360/month ($30/session x 3/week x 4 weeks)
- Medications - $200/month
- Kids school support - $450/month ($150 x 3 kids)
- $$$ - doctor’s visits and testing (cost of tests will vary)
- $$$ - GoGetFunding and transfer fees