US$920.00raised of $5,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
- The successive wars on the Gaza Strip and the siege imposed nearly 12 years ago have led to an increase in the suffering of the children of children with disabilities and the suffering of children in particular from many disabilities and trauma, including severe and moderate, as it affects the lives of people with disabilities, and has a clear impact in the injury Hundreds of citizens and left them with many physical disabilities and psychological trauma, as they need to take their hand and help them to pass this difficult stage of their lives and rehabilitation and psychological support so that they can live with their peers in the community with the least psychologicalproblems.
Our idea is to establish a psychosocial support and treatment center within the center because of the suffering of the disabled and the suffering of the children themselves from not providing full services in one place, including rehabilitation services psychological, therapeutic and functional so we at Basma Amal Rehabilitation Center and children of autism we have a vision in To create a specialized place for all services provided by them to provide a functional treatment room to complement our rehabilitation program for people with disabilities.
*The project justification
• Reducing the burden on people with disabilities
• Improve their psychological status through the development of the capacities of people with disabilities and their integration into society.
• Help parents acquire the skills needed to cope with the expected needs of their disabled child.
• Children suffering from psychological trauma.
• Children with sensory problems.
• Children of autism.
• The category of motor disability.
• Delayed growth category.
• Children with neurological and cognitive problems.
* The creative side of the idea
• Facilitate the adaptation of the target group to the exercise of social and functional life easily and claim their rights and integration within the community.
No updates for this campaign just yet