We will provide a strategic training and leadership development plan. This will establish and execute an effective business leadership with a strategic sourcing strategy to help businesses and practitioners become even more successful.
What Drives Us
Your Personal Impact
Attendees will gain by participation in the program as a result of:
- Increased skill sets
- A greater ability to lead, plan, and manage the procurement and supply chain process
- A greater sense of professionalism and being able to contribute more to the organization
- Increased recognition from the organization due to improved personal performance
- Be able to understand, recall and apply improvements after the conference for work based applications
- Applying best in class practices
We will support and drive the success of supply management professionals through highly effective training, leadership programs, and networking opportunities.
Mentorship opportunities will be available through Bradshaw Consulting Group, Inc.
Your Organizational Impact
The organization will benefit by:
- Higher productivity of personnel involved in procurement activities
- Better outcome in transactions with contractors and suppliers
- Reduced total cost of materials & services
- Better integration between internal functions
- Succeed in improving operations
Supply Chain Management Objectives
- Review the meaning of strategic procurement
- Give examples of best practices in procurement and supply chain management
- Review how to develop a spend analysis
- Develop a functional and cross-functional view of the supply chain
- Show how improving communications and working with the supply chain pays dividends
- Provide an overview of Key Performance Indicators
Supply Chain Management Conference Methodology
Participants will increase competencies through a variety of instructional methods including lectures by experienced practitioners and consultants, exercises, review published articles, and group discussions covering current practices and their relationship to the implementation of new concepts. Additional use will be made of case studies, videos and delegates will receive comprehensive course material enabling practical application and reinforcement.