Streamline Parkour Begins
Streamline Parkour is bringing you an amazing facility in Idaho Falls. A 4,200 square foot space designed specifically for Parkour. We want you to come on a journey with us and help make this dream a reality.
By donating to this project, you will create the first Parkour gym in East Idaho.
What is Streamline Parkour
Streamline Parkour is a facility dedicated to sharing Parkour with all who desire to learn. We offer classes in different levels and a space where people can come to train, share, and learn from others. Streamline Parkour Instructors will mentor students in both the physical and mental aspects of Parkour; not only training the body, but also training the mind to remove barriers, overcome opposition, and achieve goals.
What We Need & What You Get
We need at least $7,000 to help fund our dreams of creating a center focused on Parkour. Extra funding will help bring in more equipment to help our students advance in their physical capabilities.
Every dollar of funding goes into things needed to complete the gym build out:
- Awesome Parkour Structures
- Adjustable Training Equipment
- Foam Floor Mats
- Training Crash Pads
- Climbing Ropes
- Family Sitting Area
- Even if we don't reach our goal, all the funding goes into building and making the gym as awesome as possible
Even if we don't reach our goal, all the funding goes into building and making the gym as awesome as possible!
You have been asking for a Parkour gym in East Idaho and we now have the perfect space. We are asking for your help to make Streamline Parkour the greatest Parkour gym in Idaho!
• We have been searching for a year and are now ready to bring you the gym you have been waiting for. It's a training facility for kids, teens, and adults to learn, play, and push themselves to the highest peak and improve their movement capabilities. We want to bring the fun and freedom of Parkour into everyone's life.
• We believe strongly in dreams. It’s what makes us who we are, and it’s how Streamline came to be. We believe Parkour can help everyone in accomplishing their dreams, be it through physical ability or mentally overcoming barriers. Our mission is to help everyone realize that their goals and dreams are very much within reach and ready for the taking.
Risks & Challenges
We want to act fast. Our goal is to be open April 28th of this year. We need some of this funding to build our obstacles before we can open.
- Equipment Construction Begins March 7th
- Front Desk & Mobile Equipment March 27th
- Foam Flooring Down April 5th
- Signage Posted April 15th
- VIP Soft Opening April 21st
- Opening Day April 28th
Other Ways You Can Help
Donating money isn't the only way to contribute:
• Please get the word out and share the campaign with friends and family. The more people behind us the bigger and better the build out for the gym will be.
• Share! Use the links below to post all about Streamline Parkour!
Memberships perks are redeemable after the official opening.
Perks are transferable! If you want to help out but not able to take advantage of the perks, let us know and we will transfer your perk to someone who needs it here in East Idaho.
Have Questions before or after donating?
Email Lehi, [email protected] or even call us here 971-470-5151
For more information about Memberships & Classes see StreamlineParkour.com/Prices (Compare prices to fundraiser)