I need funding to fund my new venture Stock Muster application to launch it into the market appropriately and efficiently. Stock Muster is an online marketplace aimed at enabling farmers and people across South Africa to buy and sell livestock seamlessly from their own comfort. It simply allows anyone to buy livestock with only few clicks from their laptops, desktops, tablets or mobile phones.
This is what I want to do with funds:
1. To buy three computers for the operations of the start-up when it launches.
2. To buy four testing devices we would use for testing the application.
3. Pay for the first 12 months internet costs.
4. Acquire office spaces across 9 provinces to service our clients across South Africa.
5. Get a vehicle to we would use to travel across South Africa visiting farms.
6. Fund the continuous application development namely, native IOS and Android development, and improvement on the web app as well.
7. Fund the day to day operational costs such as water, electricity, paper, print etc.
From my side, I have completed version 1.0 of the Stock Muster application development, thus, I now need a conducive environment and support which will warrant a prosperous launch for Stock Muster.
Your assistance would highly be appreciated, and would help a young entrepreneur from a humble background realise his dreams.