The school bag project: It is a distinguished project in which we help the students of especially the poor from needy families. Take care is keen to implement it at the beginning of each academic year. The economic crisis, which is increasing day after day due to the fact that many families lost their sources of livelihood, so that the Palestinian student can no longer afford getting their educational needs. Through this project, the school bag and stationery will be distributed to needy, poor and orphan students.
it seeks to implement the school bag project with all school supplies in addition to school uniforms. This is a sensation of the importance of education for the children of the beneficiary families by providing their educational needs and encourage them to complete their studies like their fellow students to contribute to the preparation of future generations and also contribute to alleviate the financial burden.
also support and motivate outstanding students to continue their education.
The school bag with its simplicity.
(Bag - school supplies - school uniforms) is a joy that fills the heart of a wretched child. Fly with joy towards the vast horizons of for learning and knowledge. And open the way for him/her wide to better future .
The project justification:
Due to our keenness on our children and our students who are the future generation, we had to focus our attention on this segment of the Palestinian society in providing them with the distinguished service. The project has a good impact on the poor and destitute groups that cannot provide their children with the bag and stationery necessary for their studies.
The Palestinian people in general suffer from very difficult economic conditions due to the difficult circumstances that the Gaza Strip passes through. The need for implementing this project is clear due to the circumstances imposed on the Palestinian people.
- Increasing the number of students enrolled in different levels of education in the Gaza Strip.
- The difficult economic conditions and unemployment suffered by the Palestinian people, especially in the Gaza Strip.
- High poverty rate, with more than half of Palestinian families living below the poverty line.
- High unemployment rate with high living standards and increasing burdens on Palestinian families.
- Contribute to enhancing the access of Gaza students to education and alleviate economic pressures on their families.
- Providing basic school supplies for students.
- Alleviate the financial and economic burdens on the Palestinian families.
- Encourage students to study and attend school.
1School bag and stationary30$
In order not to forget the joy of returning to the schools of the disadvantaged and the poor for our brothers who do not have any source of income and who are in dire need of assistance
Let us bring pleasure and joy to those with limited income, orphans and the poor by distributing to them school bags and uniform.