It is time for the Christian Left to move forward in 2021 and show the kind of love we have for all our fellow Americans that were left behind in the wake of Donald Trump. We've all seen the kind of love that Trump's love is like, full of hate, division, lies. Now is the time to show America the Left's "Agape Love" that we have for them.
In 2015 I began my research on "crime & poverty," the results were not good.Having been made aware of how those in poverty are largely used to keep Americas prisons crowded,I decided to start this ministry to those in poverty. To change the norm and give those in poverty a better option that is being offered to them.
The Universal Ministry of Jesus to the Poor is the answer for those in poverty. It will equip them with the tools they need for a better life and future. I ask all to please help me carry out this service of Jesus to those in dire need.
All contributions made to the "Universal Ministry of Jesus to the Poor" aren't tax deductible. Because we will be going against state and federal agencies like the Industrial Prison Complex, we will not qualify for non-profit status. Politics are not allowed in non-profits. But don't let this get in the way of Jesus' work for those in poverty.
As you well know, poverty deals with all walks of life,and does not discriminate black, white, LGBTQ or straight. So we must be prepared to deal with all needs.
With a new mission comes new costs,and I invite you all to be apart of this mission. You can do this by investing in the futures of all those who walk through the doors of this ministry. That's right, you heard me correctly, you are not giving a donation, rather you are making an investment. Not in stocks, but in people, real live people who have spent generations living in poverty and know no other way of life. Let me share with you what one individual said to me when I asked why they don't try to get a better life; They said to me "no one ever taught us how to get out of poverty, we were taught how to survive in it."
So please give to this ministry, every bit helps us to reach our goal. The reasons we are setting up this fund are listed below:
1) It's a new year, many of you that like to make large contributions can start the new year off right by investing in this ministry and the work that it has begun.
2) To all the small donors I say to you, Jesus seen the widow's mite as worth more than all the rich man had. So you to can help with what little you can give.
3) We are seeking to lease/buy an existing building to operate out of. We will be teaching ABLE/PRE/GED classes as well as other courses that will give them the tools they need to enter the work force.
4)There will be some equipment and supplies needed to carry this out:computers/ laptops, tables, chairs, paper, pens,printer, projector,desks file cabinets.
5) We will also need a van for transportation for those who will need to be picked up and dropped off.
6) Marketing/advertisements to let those in poverty know we are here for them
So please make your investment today(big and small) for the reasons spoken above. Thank you all who give.
May God Bless you and keep you and shine His face upon you and may you find peace.