PRESENTATION OF SSCCRM
The Seven Seals Church of Christ and Reconciliation Ministries is an autonomous Church in the Republic of Burundi and in DRCongo exercising its cultural functions through its constituent bodies established. It works with all the Christian Churches and Christian missionaries and national or international organizations that pursue the same goals
The Seven Seals Church of Christ and Reconciliation Ministries approve the proclamation of the full gospel in its simplicity, its power and all for the salvation of man. It is officially recognized May 21, 2013 and has a church and the headquarters based in Baraka DRCongo.
The Seven Seals of Christ and Reconciliation Ministries Burundi solicit partnership with all national and international partners that can support the ministries of the church in the exchange of experiences includingpreaching the word,moral, material and financial support in our church.
CONFESSION OF FAITH SSCCRM
The SSCCRM confesses his faith in the following key terms:
• We believe in the Bible as the inspired Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man as divine and final authority for faith and practice;
• We believe in one infinitely perfect God existing in three distinct persons : Father, Son and Holy Spirit1 John 5: 8;
• We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and True Man. It was conceived by the Holy Spirit he was born of the Virgin Mary, he died on the cross, He justfor the unjust, that whoever believes in him is justified because of the bloodshed for us, that he rose from the dead according to the Scriptures, he now sits at the right hand of God as great priest and Attorney General, and he will returns to establish His kingdom of righteousness on earth;
• We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, the executor of the will of God, the Comforter sent by Jesus Christ to live, manage, lead, teach believers and convince the world of sin, righteousness and judgment;
• We believe that man is created in the image and likeness of God, he fell by disobedience, incurring thereby not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God , his sinful nature and can only be saved through faith in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ;
• We believe that salvation has been provided through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, that whoever believes in Him as Lord and Savior is justified on the basis of His shed blood, is born of the Spirit of God;
• We believe in baptism by immersion ordered those who have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior;
• We believe that the Church consists of all those who believe in Jesus Christ and are born again. They were mandated to identify with Christ, to go into the world as a witness and preach the gospel to all nations;
• We believe in the Lord's Supper as it is established by the Lord Jesus Christ according to Matthew 26 :26-29; 1 Cor :23-34 .11;
• We believe this is God's will that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, it is separated from sin and the world, it is fully dedicated to the will of God and receives the power of the Holy Spirit for holy living and effective service;
• We believe that through the redemptive work of our Lord Jesus Christ, we obtain the healing of our mortal body;
• We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the various departments such as we find in the New Testament are still valid today, the Holy Spirit still performs today signs, miracles and wonders to
confirm preaching of the gospel; • We believe in the blessed hope of believers of all ages to learn the next bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust: some to everlasting life, others to eternal punishment.