Objective: To raise funds to support the children and the elderly within the communities of the Western Cape by means of a fund-raising program.
What are we fighting for?
- To uplift the embattled youth of the Western Cape, by focusing on the ROOT causes of the problems they face.
- We envisage becoming a game-changing force for social upliftment.
What do we want to achieve?
- Our mission is to provide the youth of impoverished communities in the Western Cape with the opportunities they need to thrive.
- Through our programmes, we are focused on removing children and youth from the vicious cycle of drugs, crime and gangsterism, by providing them with holistic support through mentorship, nutritional support and health education, amongst others.
How do we pursue our goal?
- To “Bless a school” by empowering learners whose parents don't have the financial means to pay their school fees, transportation costs and school uniforms amongst others.
- Through this intervention, we want to be able to assist by getting funding from valued sponsors like you for each learner's household, which will cover school fees, stationery, uniform and food.
- The monthly funds will help the burden on parents and empower the children to get to school. Through this intervention programme, we want to look at a performance incentive for the school and teachers as a kind gesture for working together.
- This incentive will form part of a “teacher bursary scheme.” It aims to support teachers to further their studies.
- Our goal is for all the teachers to strive for excellence and help these learners obtain good pass marks so that they can end up studying at a tertiary institution.
- Our goal with the help of your organization is to be able to run from inception until end of the learners schooling career or towards tertiary level.
- We will also assist those learners and parents with job placement, which ultimately creates job opportunities.
- The feeding schemes will be used to empower and encourage the homeless by creating job opportunities. Our goal is to run our own bakeries, takeaway outlets so we can employ and train the homeless people by making food and selling it to the public. Through this programme, we will create jobs within the communities and empower them to live better lives.