My name is June, and I need your help.
I am in need of a special wheelchair but do not have the funds to pay for it and these are the reasons why:
1. I was born with Spins Bifida and hydrocephalus
2. I also am a double amputee above the knee
3. I have also been battling a very large bed sore
The bed sore has been going on for a year and a half. This wheelchair is supposed to finally help heal the sore.
I have Medicare and they will pay 80% but I am in need of of the remaining 20% I only live on Social Security and on my own I could never come up with the 20% part of the bill.
I appreciate things are tight for everyone these days. I would so appreciate anything you can spare - even if it is just a dollar. Every little helps.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.