Our special angel, Janet Cansino is born with Congenital Heart Disease(Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) type). She is also born with Down Syndrome. Despite her condition, Janet has stayed positive and a constant source of happiness for her family.
Recently, her family noticed the change in the color of her fingers and lips that prompted them to seek medical advise from her doctor. Her ECG test showed alarming results that was why her Doctor requested for further tests. Her 2d-echo and TEE(Transesophagal cardiogram) tests at the Philippine Heart Center showed that the hole in her heart had already grown and she had to undergo one more test to see if she can handle the needed operation to save her life.
She had her Hemodynamic with oxygen challenge test done last May 9,2019 and the results came back with the heart breaking truth. It was negative and she would not be able to handle the operation. She would need expensive life-long medication including at least 16hrs hours of Medical Oxygen Gas. Janet is already an orphan and is under the care of her brother and sister-in-law which is financially incapable of supporting her medical needs.
We are knocking at your kind hearts to help us raise the funds needed to extend the life of this Special Angel. We are grateful for any amount that you could give to support her life long medication. Thank you in Advance and may God bless you.
To DONATE through PAYPAL kindly follow these steps:
- Click on this link https://paypal.me/JasonCansino?locale.x=en_US
- Enter the amount that you'd like to donate, click on Next
- Login to your Paypayl account or signup for one(it will only take you less than 5mins)
- Change "Paying for an item or service" to "Sending to a friend"
- Add note (optional)
- Add funding source debit card or credit card
- Choose card type, enter your card details
- Click Send
Or you can directly deposit your donation to her account:
Or deposit through ChinaBank
- Account number: 1650886411
- Account Name: Jason Cansino ITF Anjanette Cansino
Or Donate through GCASH
Gcash number: 09958263675
Thank you again! We deeply appreciate your help!