Hello, my name is Martin and I want to help out a two person team to start their own business. Also I need your help.
They have been working on the business plan for a year now, and they've made a lot of progress. They have an idea to start a second-hand clothing shop. As you may know, that Estonia is still suffering from economy crisis, and we don't have many decent second-hand shops. Retail shops are way too expensive for regular people.
What have they done so far:
- Picked out a location for the store in downtown. Very good location, alot of potential customers.
- Most of the business plan is ready (expansions, target audience, etc)
- Resources (where to get clothes from(people-to-people strategy(donation)))
What will we use 5 000€ for:
- 2 000€ for 6-months rent and other costs related
- 500€ - 1 000€ interior designs (furniture, wall-art, small things)
- 1 000€ for electronics (cash register, audio, security)
- 500€ - 1 000€ salaries for people we're going to hire (we won't pay to ourselves for a while)
- ???€ to buy starter-clothes from from people or companies.
Meet the team:
- Pedro - she have graduated from art-school as one of the best in class. Been active ever since, drawing ang writing.
- Kati - she's the mother of two litte boys and haven't got much time to work for the money to fund the company, but she have been very helpful with with company documents and has some very unique ideas.
We need your help!
As a bonus feature we will post a video making-of to YouTube. From start to... well when we get things going.
Thanks in advance, If you have any questions, just ask them in the comments section.
Aitäh, head päeva! (Thank you, have a great day!)