Why am I asking for donation? Please let me tell you a short story from my life how it started. My name is Filip Kovalovsky and I am from Slovakia, small country in the heart of Europe. It was one sunny day when we were playing tennis with my love. I want to make something special but I didn't know what. And then it came to my mind! Make our match more funny, spicy, juicy... I drew smiley faces on tennis balls with felt-tip pen. My first smiling balls were born. :-)
We had a lot of fun so I have decided to open this happiness for everyone. The next step in my dream is production of professionally made tennis smiling balls according to ITF quality standards. Now I want to make Smiling Balls available worldwide for everyone! Reveal new dimension and play with your love, children, friends, business partners and other great people...
What We Need & What You Get
I would like to produce high quality smiling tennis balls according to ITF standards.
- This is the reason why I ask you for small donation. I must order min. 10.000 pieces from manufacturer and it is quite expensive.
- Your donation will be used for smiling tennis balls cost coverage and design improvements.
- Finally, you will be able to order unique smiling tennis balls.
- Available worldwide for everyone.
- Life is a playground. Play with smile. :-)
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help:
- Support Smiling Balls start-up and idea, become a member of Smiling Balls family and share it with your friends.
- Folks, get the word out and make some noise about SmilingBalls.
- Please share SmilingBalls on social media platforms, such as facebook, twitter, google+, etc.
- Like it? http://www.facebook.com/pages/SmilingBalls/1397...