I am a single mother and a victim of felony domestic violence crimes, abuse, financial abuse, sexual assault, stalking and continuous harassment. I need to (and must) raise money for not only myself, my safety and well being but also my beautiful 14 year old daughter. To assist in the current, very severe aftermath all caused and created by my abuser. Please even donating $1 will help. Any amount will be appreciated, accepted (pay pal, credit or debit card) and is desperately needed.
Please take the time to read and share. I will also be adding a video soon sharing my story, how much and why I need donations, and what they will be used for.
Photo of before the attack After attack/assualt
- Was forced illegally out of my own home with my daughter, Given 2 days to vacate, pack, move, and find a place to stay. This was only days after the felony assault and battery took place, and then the release of my abuser! (let out on bond)
- My abuser was a police officer and investigator (he was fired after only a couple years) he uses this to his advantage to intimidate, manipulate, and also to justify why he should not be convicted. He has been pretending to be a police officer/sheriff for 17 years! I just found out the truth myself
- Left with no money or income, only what I could move days after getting out of the hospital
- Lost most of my property, clothes, personal papers, family heirlooms, cars, irreplaceable items of sentimental value that took a lifetime to accumulate throughout my life, and my children's lives
- I was forced out of my own business that I started, funded and worked for the past 10 years! Because he was even financially abusing me (in many ways) to gain full control, took everything out of my name (bank accounts, the business, even our lease...ect.!) Ruined my credit, stole my money (my kids money) & my identity. He would not even allow me to have any access to anything! Personal things or anything related to the business
Completely restricted my access to everything & anything!
- Mounting legal fees, court costs and more
- Do not have enough money to survive, pay bills, have a running car, even eating properly, staying some where safe ect.
- Constantly battling to get help, going to court, trying to understand the laws and what to do to feel safe and to be allowed to excersize even my basic human rights...All on my own
- Lost all friends and family
- Facing being homeless and loosing the little I have left
- I am so traumatized, I cannot work regularly or even function normally on a day to day basis
- Now suffering severe effects from severe anxiety and trauma induced PTSD
- Physically I have been very sick, lost 60 pounds in 5 months, not able to sleep, have been hospitalized 4 times in 3 months for malnutrition and dehydration....Multiple severe, Uti and Kidney infections (the stress related to this incident and all the aftermath that is and is occurring because of it is affecting my immune system so severely) Hospitalized for that 3 times in 3 months
I will also be donating a portion of money raised here to the Dover Healing House - A local Program of Women's Resource Center for Victim's I plan to start my own organization someday to help people that are or were in my shoes.
Also have suffered years of financial abuse! Yes it is real and completely, devastating!
Here is some relevant information and research provided about Financial Abuse and its effects
Source for information provided below (visit link to read further information)
The short and long term effects of financial abuse can be devastating. In the short term, access to assets is imperative to staying safe. Without assets, survivors are often unable to obtain safe and affordable housing or the funds to provide for themselves or their children. With realistic fears of homelessness, it is little wonder that survivors sometimes end up in even worse situations
For those who manage to escape the abuse and survive initially, they often face overwhelming odds in obtaining long term security and safety. Ruined credit scores, sporadic employment histories and legal issues caused by the battering make it extremely difficult to gain independence, safety and long term security.
I am open to any type of assistance other than donations as well. -Any legal advice, anyone who is willing to assist with or participating in have a fundraiser for this cause, and to help my daughter and I through the process in anyway. Any known resources I can reach out to. Any attorney, judge, police officer...ect. that may want to know more details to help stop what is going on, please contact me. Any media that wants to hear my story in order to help share and get it out there for me, my daughter, and other victims of violence. Let me know. I will take any help I can get.