- We are the Ateneo de Davao University Chorale. An organization under one of the most well known schools in the Philippines. The Ateneo de Davao University Chorale is one of the oldest choirs older than the Madrigal Singers of UP. Founded by a Jesuit priest it was first known as The Carillion which means "bells". Currently we are composed of 21 members with a mix of senior high school students. As we continue to promote the culture and arts of the Philippines through music and singing as one, we now push forward for an international competition to represent the Philippines. You can contact me if you have any questions regarding the validity of our group, or visit https://www.facebook.com/AdDUChorale/ for more information about our group.
About the Competition
The theme is "Sing and Pray Kobe"
- This will be our "first international competition" and we ask for help through financial supports to go in Kobe, Japan and compete. I have additional copies of our certified invitation if there are some concerns about our competition, or visit http://www.interkultur.com/events/2018/kobe/ for more information of the event.
- There is a website that will show image about us:
- Some of the members (including me), need your support due to our lack of funds. This is our one of our way to ask for help to participate in the event. I hope you can help us compete and would like to apologize for the short deadline we gave, it is due to the schedule of payment for the transport services and hotel fees.
Who will receive the donations:
- Keppel John S. Saclot (it's me who is writing right now), one of the choir member, will be the one to receive donations from you. I'm going to record all expenses used in the donations just to be safe.
For Those Who Don't Know: If you have foreign currency, it's still works. gogetfunding will auto convert your foreign currency to philippine currency;
Please help us reach our dream and thank you for the donations.