To help Shiela with the financial burdens that come with her battle with Leukopenia & complicated migraine treatments.
I would like to ask a great favor to all of you for my wife Shiela Lorenzo. Nine years ago my wife has been diagnosed of having Hemophilia but the good thing is she found out about her condition at an early stage and after four years of appropriate treatment & medication & some help of herbal products (like Prime Juice, Kryptorganic,Virgin Coconut Oil, Acai Berry & Wheat Grass & Barley) & most especially In God's amazing miracle it managed effectively.
Three months ago, Shiela experienced some eye problem. She can't see clearly especially at night. We decided to ask an advice from an Ophthalmologist (Dra. Radovan) and we found out that she has an amblyopia, an error of refraction & dry eyes disease. According to her doctor she also needs to consult with a neurologist because of the frequent headache that she encounter those days once she had a fuzzy vision.
We went to a neurologist and he advice us to undergo a CT Scan to know what is the condition of her brain. After that, her doctor told us that we don't have to worry about her condition because there's nothing serious. Therefore, we went back to our house and continue to our daily routine. Few days later, we thought that everything will be back to normal once she take those medicines that was prescribed to her, but we were wrong.
One week after the advice of the first neurologist that we don't have to take it seriously, Shiela's condition got worse. All of a sudden, the left side side of her body became numb and was weakening. Therefor, we decided to ask for another neurologist (Dr. Calimon) and to make sure that the result of the CT Scan was not a serious case. After an hour of examination done by Dr. Calimon, he found out that Shiela's left side was weaker than the right side of her body & she has a complicated migraine. So he suggested that Shiela should be admitted as soon as possible for her condition on complicated migraine to rule out stroke in the young but we don't have enough money left on our pocket that day therefore she told me that she don't want to be admitted as of the moment. But good thing, her doctor was willing to help her even if she doesn't want to be admitted. He gave his prescription for the medicines that she must take & the referral for the immediate MRI, CBC & other laboratories.
One week after, we went back to Dr. Calimon with the results. He found out that the results of the MRI has nothing to do with Shiela's condition. Until he noticed the result of the CBC revealed that the hemoglobin & white blood cells was below the minimum values. He gave his immediate referral for the hematologist of our choice.
We went to a hematologist, but unfortunately we were not treated appropriately. Hence, we asked for another hematologist & she advice us to be admitted as soon as possible and be ready for a blood transfusion & bone marrow test & frequent blood test.
We are humbly knocking at your hearts and appealing to your compassion to help us fund the urgent treatment needed for my wife. We would greatly appreciate any assistance from all of you.
For financial assistance, kindly contact or deposit to:
Shiela N. Lorenzo
- UCPB Account No.: 1 0 222010333 9
Lastly, we'd truly appreciate if you include my wife in your prayers. God is in control and we are claiming that my wife will be healed in no time.
Hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you and may God bless us all.