Shanda & Kacey Fundraiser

Update posted by Christina Hage On Oct 16, 2021

Good morning minor set back on surgery this morning, the neurologist wants to wait until after Shanda’s leg and ankle surgery tomorrow, she currently has a Med Vacuum hooked up to her leg right now, and because the wound is still open they feel it’s best to close the wound tomorrow morning with surgery then do the spinal surgery in the afternoon, thank you in advance for prayers and support ❤️❤️

Add a Comment

Add a Comment


Christina Hage

Campaign Owner

flag Connecticut, us

Send a message

No Followers Just Yet...

Create support campaign

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of $25?

Share on