US$35.00Donated So Far
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
During times of crisis, our work doesn’t stop. This year, the Social Gastronomy Movement evolved and responded to the needs of our growing community. As COVID-19 left no corner of the world untouched as it amplified problems of hunger and economic inequality, it was our duty to serve. Under the theme of Food Solidarity, we provided $100,000 in critical financial assistance, connected over 150 grassroots organizations, and gathered over 680 food systems actors online in an exchange of valuable learnings, meaningful dialogue, and collective action.
In this crucial moment in our lifetime, we ask for your support. Your contribution to the Social Gastronomy Movement will allow us to better serve our global community of members who are tackling food insecurity at its core, building resilience, and serving those who need it most.
- Share the SGM Map: https://www.socialgastronomy.org/map
- Get in touch with our projects to share contacts, knowledge, advices, through their social media or by sending us an email at [email protected]
- Share this with your loved ones on social media @instagram @facebook @twitter @linkedin
- If you'd like to partner with us please contact [email protected]
As an expression of our gratitude, everyone who supports the SGM this giving season will receive a printable copy of “The Magic of Seeds.”
This joyful children’s story was co-created during the Food Solidarity Gathering, in a session led by Bibi la Luz Gonzalez, founder of Wa’ik. It is a beautiful reminder of the power of the collective. Every donation is a seed of resilience, recovery, and change.
If you'd rather transfer your donation directly to us, please use te following info for our Switzerland HUB:
- Name of the bank: Postfinance AG
- Account owner's name: Verein rundumkultur
- Bank's address line 1: 3072 Ostermundigen
- Bank's city: Bern
- Bank's postal/zip code 3000
- Bank's country Switzerland
- IBAN: CH64 0900 0000 6074 7769 3
- BIC: POFICHBEXXX
- Social Gastronomy Movement
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet