Society for the environment and socially equal life http://sesel.org
1st A defense force for the environment, our most valuable good.
• To support an economy which is in harmony with nature.
• To support environmental friendly technologies and industries and support them against opposing lobbys.
• To support environmental care, the production of recyclable or biodegradable products and other efforts for the prevention of waste.
• To support alternatives and efforts against noise pollution, light pollution and artificial unhealthy radiation.
• To support renewable, clean and healthy energy and energy self-sufficiency.
• To support efforts for an organic agriculture, agriculture in harmony with nature in opposition to mono-culture.
• To support nature reservations and conversion efforts of deserts and fallow land.
• To support the protection of the sea and oceans against exploitation and pollution, to support non-polluting alternatives.
2nd For a new society where all people are about the same wealthy.
• To support alternatives to the predatory capitalism and other supportive systems to make predator capitalism obsolete.
• To support efforts to eliminate interest-bearing debt and alternative financing to interest-bearing debt of companies.
• To support the provision of a free basic income to all persons and basic infrastructure provided by non-profit entities worldwide.
• To support free basic health care with natural cure and efforts to keep people healthy worldwide.
• To support free ethical education in harmony with nature worldwide.
• To support the freedom of the people and the freedom of information.
• To support the financial independence of municipalities and regions.
• To support and protect the family as the smallest social group.
• To support de-militarization efforts and efforts for a non-violent world.
• To inform the people about the spiritual laws and how to live in harmony with nature.
Funds are needed to cover initial startup costs for a proper start.