Dear Family and friends,
We humbly ask for your assistance in raising funds for our son, Sean, who was involved in a terrible automobile accident on March 29th, where he fractured his sternum and five of his ribs. Sean also has pain in his left shoulder, due to a brachial plexus injury, as well as pain in his neck. A recent MRI shows that a few disks are messed up in his neck, but not to the point where he needs surgery yet. He will need physical therapy, though. We just thank God, Sean is alive. As far as Sean’s car goes, it was completely totalled.
What will your donations be used for?
- Medical bills from the hospital
- Copays for doctor appointments and hospital
- Physical therapy
- Prescriptions for inflammation and pain
- Living expenses while Sean isn’t working, i.e., groceries, utilities, rent, insurance, both medical and for vehicle that was totaled (unfortunately, Sean is not receiving sick or short term disability pay)
- To assist in paying off Sean’s car, balance of which is approximately $16.5K. The collision insurance was inadvertently left off when Sean changed insurance a few months ago.
- Assist with payment of aused vehicle, so Sean can get to and from work, rehearsals and gigs.
Why should I donate?
This unfortunate accident could have happened to any one of you, your family members or friends, at any time, day or night. We were all put on this Earth to love and support each other. The circumstances surrounding this event are unfortunate, but we are so thankful and blessed that Sean is alive and mending as each day passes. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for your thoughts, prayers, visits to see Sean in the hospital in Bryan, and your donations. No donation is too small.
Love and God bless you all, Dody and Nick Ramos
As George Bailey said in "It’s a Wonderful Life, ’the richest man in the world is the one who has friends.’"